Thursday, May 29, 2014

Make Money Selling Auto Parts

You can easily make money selling auto parts with little investment. I have been selling used auto parts over 10 years and have learned quite a bit. I started out helping a friend that had a family business in auto salvage.

I had no previous experience in auto parts. I really didn't have much experience in anything automotive. I figured I knew computers and selling so I said I would help him. While helping him, I figured out quickly, that you didn't need to know about cars to sell car parts. If you know what parts to sell you can easily make a good living doing so.

One flaw that my friend had was that he tried to sell big ticket items. I seen him lose out and I seen him make big money. Some times we could make $800.00 a night other times we would pay $800.00 in eBay losses. It's not about selling items that have big ticket prices it's about knowing what sells.

I came up with a strategy that would allow me to make better selling decisions. I really wanted to fine tune how we sold and bought. I can't tell you how much time I spent getting things figured out. I know it seemed like it was all I did. Then as time went on I was able to spend less time, less investment and make more profit. I was able to keep the customers happier and that put more money in my pocket.

After a while I started to help a few others start selling. I was able to show them the right process and get them making money right away. None of these people had any previous experience in auto parts but we made it work. Everyone is making money now and it's nice.

The commitment is low and you can even start with $20.00. Some of my suggestions may blow your mind but will make you laugh all the way to the bank. You can make a few hundred a month or a few hundred a week. It all depends on how much you want to make. I have helped my friend make nearly $100,000. a year and I sell periodically to make a few dollars myself. We have another family business so I fall back on the auto parts when we need to pay some bills off.

Salvage yards will be the main place to get the right parts. The trick is knowing what parts to pull. Researching auto parts is a daunting task so finding a source to help you get started is a must. I really think anyone that can use a screw driver and put tape on a box can make money selling used auto parts.

1 comment:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are making a LIVING online and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete